Secondary Counselor Specialist
Jordan District Office | 7387 S. Campus View Drive, West Jordan, UT 84088 | 801-567-8309
CTE/Comprehensive School Counseling Program Specialist
JATC North | 9301 S. Wights Fort Road, West Jordan, UT 84088 | 801-412-1322
College and Career
- Utah College and Career Readiness Parent Toolkit
- Concurrent Enrollment Information
- Advanced Placement (AP) Information
- Utah/Jordan Students Connect Online Courses
- State Online Education Program (SOEP)
- USTAR Math and Science Program
- ACT Information
- College Board (information on PSAT/SAT available here)
- NCAA Eligibility Center
Social-Emotional Support and Community Resources
- Jordan Family Education Center - Provides support services and classes for families and students at no cost in Jordan School District.
- 2-1-1 United Way of Salt Lake - Connect to health and human resources
- NAMI Utah (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Salt Lake County Youth Services Center - counseling, substance abuse and mental health services, after-school programming, job training skills and emergency shelter.
- Family Counseling Center - Counseling and mental health services for families.
- Valley Behavioral Health - Mental health services for children and adults.
- Family Support Center - nonprofit agency dedicated to the protection of children, strengthening of families, and prevention of child abuse.
- Optum Health Services - 24-hour crisis line and mobile crisis unit, plus additional community resources.