- The Jordan District Secondary Course Catalog includes all courses taught in Jordan School District grades 7 – 12.
- Each course will have a five-digit number.
- The first 4 digits are the Skyward number assigned by the district. The fifth digit is assigned by the individual schools. (See numbering system that follows)
- The fifth digit may be used by schools for individual needs with the exception of the 0 (zero) and 1 (one). Courses which are a full year or 1.0 credit will have 0 (zero) for the fifth digit. Courses which are semesters or 0.5 credits will have 1 (one for the fifth digit).
5300 0 Secondary Mathematics 1 - 1.0 Credit
1026 1 Art Foundations 1 - 0.5 Credits
- Classes which could be either 1.0 or .5 credit will use the same system.
3141 0 Astronomy 1.0 Credit
3141 1 Astronomy 0.5 Credits
- Designating a first or second semester for a course may be done by the school. Any combination of the fifth digit may be used.
1026 1 Art Foundations 1 - 1st Semester
1026 2 Art Foundations 1 - 2nd Semester
1026 4 Art Foundations 1 - 1st Semester
1026 7 Art Foundations 1 - 2nd Semester
- Explanation of high school exit codes:
- GR (Graduate) is the demarcation of a high school graduate.
- GQ (Graduate - math competency standard) graduates have met the math competency requirements for the Federal graduation code, GQ, initiated in the 2016-17 school-year.
Note: Courses which are not in the 2020-2021 Jordan School District Secondary Course Catalog must be submitted to the District Course Catalog Committee for review. The course must be approved by the committee and then be assigned a Skyward number prior to implementation at the school level.