Middle School Counseling Centers
High School Counseling Centers
College and Career
- Utah College and Career Readiness Parent Toolkit
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Concurrent Enrollment Information
- Advanced Placement (AP) Information
- Utah/Jordan Students Connect Online Courses
- State Online Education Program (SOEP)
- USTAR Math and Science Program
- ACT Information
- College Board (information on PSAT/SAT available here)
- NCAA Eligibility Center
Social-Emotional Support and Community Resources
- Jordan School District Health & Wellness - Provides crisis support, community mental health resources and support resources available in Jordan School District.
- Jordan Family Education Center - Provides support services and classes for families and students at no cost in Jordan School District.
- 2-1-1 United Way of Salt Lake - Connect to health and human resources.
- NAMI Utah (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Salt Lake County Youth Services Center - counseling, substance abuse and mental health services, after-school programming, job training skills and emergency shelter.